Sinister (2012) - Not That It's Trash.

★★☆☆☆

‘Sinister’ seems scary and disturbing indeed as the truth’s finally revealed telling who’s behind all the killings. It does kinda shock you and deliver a sense of nausea that may not be so welcomed by a viewer like me. I can’t help wondering how they’d be that ruthless and cold-blooded. All I can think of is, they’re either obsessed or dosed. Yet the real motive is unknown. It seems to be part about the paranormal, part about a sick serial killer. I don’t know what it’s really about actually. The performances are flat. Things are dramatized in a way that doesn’t quite make sense. Would a man always go alone out there in the dark fighting with the sinister with just a knife or a baseball bat? I don’t think so. And there’re a lot of I-don’t-think-so things for you to find out in the film. Of course if you ask for nothing but a skin-deep horror film with so-called a twist ending, or simply just wanna get sick, this is the film for you. Well, it’s not that it’s trash. It’s just that I don’t like the idea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺