Ted (2012) - Feel Like A Nut!

★★☆☆☆

I know it’s personal, but seriously, I hate to see Mark Wahlberg in any comedies. He’s not funny in any sense for God’s sake. As for Ted, certainly not for kids considering the words he uses and acts he does, I don’t find him interesting or adoring at all, though he seems to try to be offensive and sarcastic all the time. The story’s nothing more than a fairy tale, in which the couple manage to live happily ever after, plus a teddy bear. There’re laughs but not so impressive to me. I only remember one about Lance Armstrong’s nut. Speaking of him, I just can’t believe what he reportedly did to himself, and to all of us that admired him. ‘Sometimes you feel like a nut.’ I do, when recalling all the stuff about him.

I remember one of my friends said on Facebook that ‘Ted’ made him cry, literally tears down on his cheeks. As I know, he’s not the guy who’d easily shed a tear seeing any film. So I guess it must really mean something to him. Maybe he saw his reflection in it. Maybe he was moved by those interactions. I don’t know. I felt surprised. I then thought to myself, it must be a weird flick for weirdos like him. We’re all kind of weird in fact. It’s just that some are weirder than the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺