Assassin's Creed (2016) - I Prefer The Game Trailers.

★☆☆☆☆
This is a video game adaptation. I didn’t play the game, and don’t intend to. It wowed when it first came out, but now it sucks. The film… just sucks! I almost dozed out watching it. The script wastes a bunch of good actors there. It mentions the Apple, the key to human’s free will, a lot, but it doesn’t seem to give a damn about it after all. I don’t know what’s going on there basically. Yea, there’re actions after actions but the problem is, they’re not at all watchable due to lousy editing and swift cuts. Guess there’ll be a sequel or something, but I doubt Michael Fassbender would like to star in such films ever again, unless he’s crazy! Apparently he’s not yet, because he said he might probably retire from acting afterwards. Alright, last but not least, the game trailers are far more awesome than the film itself. Go check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺