Deadpool 2 (2018) - Just Chill And Laugh.

★★★☆☆
Deadpool tends to make a joke out of almost everything in any situation at any time probably because of his immortality, which could be a curse or a blessing. It all depends how you look at it. If he wasn’t immortal, he wouldn’t be that mad and bitchy I guess. But less bitchy, less fun! I mean, why so serious while everything you know is going to fall apart in the end, and nothing stays indeed! Yet I can’t help but feel a little bit sad considering that everything in this world, not just family that Wade emphasizes in the film, is basically a F-word! But I know it’s no need to be so cynical or melancholy here either, since life is not about what you get in the end. It’s what you give!

Deadpool’ is not my cup of tea! I don’t know. Maybe it came at a wrong time when I didn’t have the right mood to feel it right, and I have no interest at all to check it out again. This sequel is, I gotta say, much more entertaining and hilarious in light of better action choreography, sarcastic and laughable dialogues, smoother and faster pace of laid-back things going on, and ingenious use of classic pop songs jamming with certain scenarios that I find amusing in particular. So even if you’re not a fan of Deadpool, or X-men, or Marvel superheroes whatsoever like me, ‘Deadpool 2’ is still an easily enjoyable piece of action cinema to pick when all you want is to chill and laugh!

Last but not least, the theme song is one of the reasons why I feel a bit sad about it, to be shallow and honest…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺