Captain America (2011) - Mainstream Stupidity!

★☆☆☆☆
To me this film’s a complete failure. Yes, I agree that Captain America is handsome but not cool at all. And the one he falls for is… come on. The story’s so preposterous that I almost stopped it in the middle. Even though the ending kind of explains why so, but the film as a whole is such a turnoff in which you’ll find no laughs or thrills or whatsoever. I know I shouldn’t expect a decent story in a film like this, but even the actions are ridiculously dumb as well. How come he always carries with him a stupid shield like that as it seems so heavy and clumsy either on his back or in his hand, not at all magical, and not used often?

I actually wanted to just write it off, but in case you still feel like digging it and inevitably waste your time, I think I’m responsible to let you know: stay away from any Captains like that, and you’ll be very proud of yourself being able to tame your constant madness over mainstream stupidity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺