It Comes At Night (2017) - What A Fuss!

★☆☆☆☆
Well, how am I supposed to feel about this film? I feel nothing at all watching it. It gives no scares or thrills or anything after all! It says ‘it comes at night’ but most of the happenings take place in the daytime. And there’s nothing scary in fact when the night falls. It feels like there’s a pandemic or plague spreading but we’re never told what exactly they’re dealing with. I’m okay with not knowing what it is though. I’m just not happy with the going on that seems like nothing but a fuss. If you expect to be freaked out, trust me, the film would leave you feeling rather stupid. Glad that it doesn’t run long. Otherwise, I’d feel guilty about wasting much of my time checking out such a joke!

It’s labeled a psychological horror. One thing for sure, it doesn’t horrify me. Maybe it’d scare you, I don’t know. I think of trust issues after watching it though. Maybe it’s nothing about that but that’s what pops up in my mind right after. Think about it, how are we supposed to live without trust in anyone or anything? No, we can’t! Trust or faith is what we live on. Even when you feel like you don’t need faith in anyone or anything, you still do. That is, the reasons why you think you don’t!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺