Switchfoot - Fading West

I used to be so into pop songs at first, and then ditch it completely and move on to pop rock particularly, but now I’m only a fan of indie rock. Not like before, I no longer go to record stores for CDs or something coz there’re lots of sources on the Internet that I can get to try from time to time so conveniently. Some help me relax. Some encourage. Some makes me sentimental again. I thought I could keep music at bay, but we all need it sometimes, whether to feel better or worse, don’t we? So starting this year, I’ll share some of my favorites with any of you guys out there who feel like I feel right here at ‘Almost Buddhist’.

Who: Switchfoot
Where: America
What: Alternative Rock
When: 2014

Not particularly great as I thought it should be, but it’s still a pretty decent album certainly worth a listen, especially when your mind’s kinda empty and feeling’s kinda numb. I’ve been following them for years. Musically, they always dare to try something new for their albums. Lyrically, they always stay witty and inspirational. Personally, I always find Jon Foreman’s vocals hard to resist. Switchfoot, one of my all time favorites, ‘Fading West’, a delightful encouraging album to kick off the year 2014.
Try it and rock on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺