The Best & The Worst Of 2015

Christmas’s coming. The year’s ending. It’s time to reveal my ‘The Best & The Worst of 2015’. ‘Almost Buddhist’ has been running for more than 3 years now. I thought of giving it up few times but I’ve somehow managed to keep it alive. Actually it’s been like a very close friend of mine that sometimes I found so enjoyable talking to. You may or may not like what I’ve been saying here since it’s all very personal indeed. But I guess one ought to adopt a comfortable way of his own to communicate with himself from time to time so as not to get lost between his needs and wants. And turns out this is quite an effective way for me!

Still there’s a possibility that I might call it quits someday, when I feel like I’ve said enough here, or there’s no one interested in what I’m saying anymore, or I no longer have the intention to find anything sensible in any films. Things y’know, will stop and go away or turn into something else when the conditions are ripe. So will ‘A.B.’! But until then, let’s check out what stands and sucks in 2015 before welcoming the New Year!

The Best:

A creative, heart-warming, exhilarating, thought-provoking tearjerker that makes kids gasp and laugh, but adults sigh and weep mostly! The most impressive animated film by Pixar Studios in years ever since…er… ‘Finding Nemo’ I guess, reminding us of what should be put first in life, and when we’re supposed to let go and move on! What’s inside is gonna show on the outside! So if you wanna change what’s around, you should start changing yourself by changing within! ‘Inside Out’ is undoubtedly sentimental but it shows you something worth crying for, something that you will cherish for life!

The Worst:

The film’s like total bullshit, while its TV animated version is such a modern classic, hands down. I don’t know why the Jap are so, so lame when it comes to turning some of their legendary anime or manga into a live action film or stuff, but guess what? This film’s the worst of the worst! It seems like a serious big production and the trailer works like a kick, but the film itself just pisses you off to death with a preposterous plot, thinner-than-paper characters, zero-acting, plus exceedingly lousy special effects. ‘Attack On Titan’ is supposed to be deep and spectacular but it’s made exactly just the opposite. Simply put, it’s like shit on your face!

Alright, last but not least, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you guys out there who’s ever dropped by. I don’t know if you’ve realized something wrong about life yet, but I’m sure you will if you keep coming and reading between the lines. You don’t have to be a Buddhist to learn that we all just come and go and grow and die! As long as you really, really do, you’ll need no ‘A.B.’ or stuff, congrats then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺