Knock Knock (2015) - Men Are All The Same?!

★★☆☆☆
My mind’s been clogged up and troubled lately. I don’t know at all why I checked out this film. Keanu Reeves’s latest try’s not even decent but it’s not that bad like everybody thinks it is either. If you’re curious about how he’ll be doing in a seemingly erotic film like this, you’ll be rather let down for sure, coz first, it’s by no means obscene like it seems, and second, he doesn’t do anything gross or daring in there. He’s as charismatic and cool as ever, but the girls are not so hot after all. The dialogues are too dry to be able to provoke any thoughts on sex, love and relationship! There’s this one scene however, I find pretty impressive where Keanu’s Evan’s being tied to a chair and tortured by those two crazy bitches, trying to justify his helplessness in the first place that ultimately leads him to such a situation. For that one second, he makes the character seem so genuine and sympathetic that I can’t help but wonder what I’d do if I were him!

I’m not sure about others but I’m very sure that I’m not the person who can do sex without love! Not even if some hot stuff pops up at my door and tries to turn me on and jump on me, coz I know nothing’s for free in this world. Everything has its own price to pay. When you seem to be enjoying something free, you’re already paying it in fact. It really is a shame that you probably have to wait till you’re totally f**ked up to be able to just realize that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺