Fight The Bear - 38 Degrees

Who: Fight The Bear
Where: Britain
What: Alternative/Indie Rock
When: 2013

I don’t care whatever ska rock is, or what it takes to be a band of that genre. Neither do they I guess. I’m talking about ‘Fighting The Bear’, a rather new British rock band having released 3 studio albums already. ’38 Degrees’ is their third and latest, also the one and only album of theirs that I can get to download and have a taste. Tell you what, you’re never going to forget it. It’s an impressive work full of energy, hopes and fun without making any effort to curse, preach, or instigate. Strong vocals; simple, moving lyrics; awesome, zealous guitar riffs and drumming, the best album I’ve ever listened thus far this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺