Planet Terror - WTH!

 (2007) ★☆☆☆☆

Oops! What a piece of garbage I shouldn't have checked out. It's like a punch in my own face coz I thought it might help me kill time or thrill me or make me laugh. Or maybe I should blame myself for zombie films are always not my cup of tea.

There're zombies tearing people apart and eating them alive. If you get killed by them, you'll be one of them. So the zombies outnumber us human beings, but still we're able to eliminate them, thanks to a freak endowed with some kinda martial arts and his female partner, a striper with a machine gun attached to her leg. It's pretty easy to kill the zombies though. Guns or something sharp like a knife or a sword will do. You don't need a cross or holy water or onion and stuff. It's basically like playing a video game. You guys have all done it before, haven't you? So enjoy!

'Planet Terror' is part of a double feature with Tarantino's 'Death Proof' under the title of 'Grindhouse'. Frankly, I don't think I'll watch 'Death Proof' anyway coz I've had enough of this kind of shit, period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺