Grown Ups - Eh...

 (2010) ★☆☆☆☆


I really don't know how to appreciate a film like this, 5 kidults refusing to grow up and acting as though they deserve our applause when they do gags are in fact no fun at all. You know guys like Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, they look like total imbeciles though, I know, they think they're smart and good at making people laugh.

Frankly I have no interest in such films, but I had to watch it since it was my job. I'm kind of scared of films that would leave me nothing but a sense of having wasted some precious time of mine. And this is one of those. I guess it's, though it's a little bit offensive to say so, to only make us abominate American comedies. Well... maybe it's not so bad. Maybe it's just me being like a dork that can't get those superb jokes. Or maybe I'm not a kidult, not yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

荃灣竹林禪院

屯門妙法寺

沙田萬佛寺